Subject: Theories about the God, Jesus, and the Trinity.
- To survey, explain, and evaluate theories relating to the above, past and present.
- To foster discussion and critical thinking about these topics among the general public, as well as philosophers, theologians, and apologists.
- You? See here.
- Joseph Jedwab (posts) (PhD Philosophical Theology, Oxford University, 2008) teaches philosophy at Kutztown University. He has a license to kill, but not to drive.
- Chad McIntosh (posts) is a PhD student in Philosophy at Cornell University. He is the rare philosopher who is a devoted fan of professional wrestling.
- J.T. Paasch (posts) (PhD Philosophical Theology, Oxford University, 2009) teaches philosophy for Georgetown University’s Bachelor of Arts in Liberal Studies program. He only smokes hand-rolled cigarettes.
- Dale Tuggy (posts) (PhD Philosophy, Brown University, 2000) teaches philosophy and religious studies at The State University of New York at Fredonia. A native of Dallas, he used to cry when the Cowboys lost a game. Now he only tears up.
- Scott Williams (posts) (PhD, Theology, University of Oxford) teaches philosophy at the University of North Carolina at Asheville. He is catholic by profession of faith.