A few highlights to get you started:
- Why “trinities“? There are some serious disagreements among Christian scholars about how the doctrine should be understood. See here and here and here for a basic intro.
- An ongoing theme: modalism. You may want to start here.
- Quotes are always fun. If you’ve got a funny, profound, or interesting one, pass it along.
- The Theories category tracks the various versions of the doctrine that have been discussed here. Yes, there are many, and yes, most of them are incompatible with each other.
- Linkage to relevant stuff elsewhere on the web relating to the Trinty. Beware: (1) there are a lot of Trinity-related websites out there, and (2) a high percentage are garbage. Our linkage is at least guaranteed not to be total garbage.
- How Trinity theories conflict with the New Testament. This post will tell you a lot about Dale’s views on God, Jesus, and the Trinity. The other contributors to this blog would disagree with much of it.
- Here’s a 5th birthday post (July 2011) with links to other highlights.